Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks and you're welcome, M.

Sojourn definitely loves her grandfather despite all his "quirks", thus why she offered him a hug.

Ancient Gods....that is tempting. I still have a huge fondness for Zeus and Hera. If Anubis comes back, I see them coming too. Although I did make Zeus (aka Cid) a cat in the end of the original CG stories. But...that could still be hilarious since Anubis has a jackal head.

I definitely agree a big all out war should happen.

Well, Anubis is still a baby.

I think a baby with a jackal head and a cat could be fun

Lmao, a cat vs a baby. It sounds like viral video, except they're ancient gods.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First a bit of news. Star Wars was awesome and my niece was born shortly before 11pm, Pacific Time, today, December 14. We will be going up to visit them tomorrow.

Now for the rest. The table of contents for the characters was a great idea. I like the ease of access there. I also like the idea of the major war. It's certainly going to be quite interesting.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Congrats on the new Niece Jas.

Sounds interesting.... Kinda wants me to
    revive an old character.... Just to mess with
    people.... An add to the Sinister/ Dark Side....
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Jacen, join us, you know you want to

As for Star Wars, I'm torn about going or staying in, lol. I'm a bit fed up with never ending sagas. Unless it's about our never ending games, I'm a bit done with it. Heh. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know. I thought Episode 7 was okay, but it was like Episode 4 all over again. And then, I fell asleep during Rogue One... I guess these days I like movies with a beginning, an ending, a more plot than CGI.

But still, I'm glad you loved the movie, Jas. I'm not that kind of people

An all-out war sounds quite fun. Let's throw in everything we like from our past. This could be real fun. And it doesn't need to be over in a rush. I think this can be the best way to reinvigorate and reinvent our characters.

Congrats on the new niece. And I'm glad you enjoyed the new movie. We'll probably wait until it is on DVD to watch it. For saga series, Transformers is the one that geta us out to the theater.

Oh, and congrats on your niece, Jas! I knew I was forgetting something, heh!

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll be posting more later today or tomorrow. Need to be getting ready to go shortly. Love how both stories are progressing. I've missed all the plotting. Very fun to get back to!

Take your time, Jas. I guess we're all doing stuff these days. And yeah, I know what you mean about loving the plotting!

I only wish others would join, too. Kulit, Matts, Banter and the others. I won't say Sil, Q and Tigers because I know their hands are full. Their heads would explode with another story, lol.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast