Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'm on board for the all out war idea, too.

Congrats on the new niece, Jason, and don't worry about when you post. I've been pretty tired after work and haven't had a chance to post myself.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    M. Your posts are insane. I love them!
    Last edited by Jason Sanborn; 12-17-2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: D'oh! Your not you're. *facepalm*
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Hey, thank you

It's the holiday spirit

Blog Entries
    Ok, I have quite a few posts to do, several locations, in both the Last Days of the First and Sajara. I'm going to try to at least get the Last Days done now, and hopefully Sajara as well.

Oh, and for Sajara, Kara will be going to the woods where the others are shortly. She can bring Sarah with her, if you want Sarah and Owen to meet. Let me know what you'd prefer for that.

Lol,M, I love the Christmas caroles. I think Sojourn learned ago it's not worth correcting him either about certain things like how to pronounce her birth father's name.

Jason, I'm all for Sarah going with Kara to the woods.

Meteoro,

Here is a quick bio for my character for the Pillias thread. Take a look and comment.

Harmonia Glorious Pentageon

Harmonia (Harmony) is a Tinkerer, an enchanter and a decent alchemist (sometimes called an Artificer). She is a tall, stocky woman in her 50’s with looks that speak of a hard-earned life.

She has run many successful businesses selling her wares in several major cities, on different worlds. Her businesses have always been profitable, but only remain open for a certain time. The reason for this is unclear, but Harmony has always managed to keep ahead of any trouble.

She has decided to take up residence on Pillion. She had arranged to purchase a shop many years earlier and is hoping that this shop will be more a more permanent for herself and her toys.
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO

Blog Entries
    Sounds good! This is going to be interesting.

I created a new character for the Realm of Nightmares. I don't know all her abilities yet, just that she is a demoness/witch of the Realm of Nightmares that wants to be Queen. I am thinking of keeping her for the Sajara story line as well. Not sure in what way yet, but only that it won't be in the Realm of Nightmares. If anything, she'll get drawn into the Bright Universe and become trapped on Starron/Sajara like Kara, Sarah and Owen.

And M, I sent you a PM to discuss ideas for Galder and the portal.

Ohhhhhh, I loved the entrance of this new Maerona character

Plotting and subplotting and everyone wants to take over the Universe. I love it

Blog Entries
    Hey GO! Great to see you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    Ohhhhhh, I loved the entrance of this new Maerona character

Plotting and subplotting and everyone wants to take over the Universe. I love it
    Well, it is supposed to be a war to end all wars, I suppose. Needed someone in the Realm of Nightmares to help bring the demons into the fray.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast