Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is online now Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dusk would not be impressed. Then again, she's just an angel of life and death.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Founder Jason Sanborn is online now Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, instead of a sandstorm, they're all getting pelted with water. Not sure how this storm will affect fires from Meteoro or Optimus, but I'm guessing it could be effective enough to give Kiera the cover she needs to get through.

I'll hold Meteoro's next post until later today or tomorrow. We'll see how water affects him. If it affects him at all.

I just got a little General Sae post to see how the "mortal" side of the crew is faring.

On PLANET TIGERS: PHOENIX NEBULA, and this is for TIGERS

Can Asha's words be heard by the rest of the group? I think so but wanted to make sure before replying.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    On PLANET TIGERS: PHOENIX NEBULA, and this is for TIGERS

Can Asha's words be heard by the rest of the group? I think so but wanted to make sure before replying.
    M, My understanding is the Asha isn't much different then any other character, except that she speaks
    telepathically....

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    “Asha?” Alexis asked questioningly.

There was a feeling of great sadness and shame that suddenly surged from the planet’s core. If Asha had a humanoid body, Alexis would have sworn she had hung her head in shame.

“I know where to find William.” There was a pause.

“I just had not had the time to tell mother.” Another pause.

“There are also some clues here as to where the others might have gone. But I cannot read the scratching’s that other beings use to know what might have been said.”

There was a longer pause.

“I can show you all if you are ready.”
    Alexis asked openly this question so you'd probably hear this part....
    (Should point out that "Asha" isn't actually Italic's in Tig's actual post...
    The board seems to Italic the entire quote for some reason....)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Silently, almost on instinct not on knowledge, Alexis reached out to Asha.

“Why are you ashamed…and so sad?”

“I do not wish to cause you pain mother, It will be easier to show you all when you are ready.”

“Alright.” Alexis replied gently, feeling as if the planet needed more comfort than she.
    but this part was personally in her head, so i doubt you'd hear this part...

that's how I've been seeing/dealing with Asha to this point myself...
    If I'm wrong about it then I apologize an with adjust accordingly Tigs.
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like being silly and pointing an arrow up toward's Jacen's post and saying......"what he said" LOL! But yes, Asha can be heard by everyone there, unless it is a personal message to a particular individual and then it would be in italics. All of Asha's words would be telepathic, as it comes from the planet itself. She just has the ability to cut off the others when it is a personal matter. Yes, thanks Tigs, for explaining the same thing twice.............or three times considering Jacen's post. lol
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Heehee! Don't worry, Tigs. I just asked because I didn't want to ruin your extremely beautiful post

And thanks, Jace!

8. The following user hugged Meteoro:

Tigers (01-04-2018)

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awww.....thanks M! And by the way, I like that picture you're using for Luxia!

Haha! Thanks, Tigs! For some reason I'm really growing to like this new Luxia character. Some characters just click with your right away!

Np M, Actually M had a good point. I never actually ask about Asha
    as a whole, I just assumed & went with it.

I'll let Quaxo post first before responding with Mortin.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast