Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    I'll have him whisk her away, hmmm.....as far as Sacha goes, we will need to pick his brain. He's arrogant and not very fond of most monkey creatures, so it's hard to say. LOL! It would be interesting to find out.
    I might have Sacha drop by.

Now that we're here... I'm not sure what exactly I want to do with Zarena et al. They were going to send Dream energy in to protect against the Nightmares, but I don't know how exactly I want the energy to do that. The idea was to stay on the island and defend themselves as necessary. if they go directly to Capios, the Nightmares will about face an attack them. They'll be like a yummy light beacon to them, maybe even from the island where they're currently standing.

I'll need to think a bit on Zarena. Any ideas?

Also, Sacha needs to get over to the island where Alain is somehow. I don't think he can teleport unless he goes through the Spirit Realm 9and gets eaten up again). I don't want Aramil to go with him though. I want them separated, I think. I think.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5 View Post
    I might have Sacha drop by.

Now that we're here... I'm not sure what exactly I want to do with Zarena et al. They were going to send Dream energy in to protect against the Nightmares, but I don't know how exactly I want the energy to do that. The idea was to stay on the island and defend themselves as necessary. if they go directly to Capios, the Nightmares will about face an attack them. They'll be like a yummy light beacon to them, maybe even from the island where they're currently standing.

I'll need to think a bit on Zarena. Any ideas?

Also, Sacha needs to get over to the island where Alain is somehow. I don't think he can teleport unless he goes through the Spirit Realm 9and gets eaten up again). I don't want Aramil to go with him though. I want them separated, I think. I think.
    Feel free to send Sacha toward Vucan, if you're up to it. It would definitely be interesting and he maybe able to help Sacha.

As far as Zarena goes, considering what you've posted so far, I envisioned them in the dream realm to combat the Nightmares. It would be like a counter balance to the Nightmares. They could actually enter the mind and turn the fears the Nightmares are using to something more powerful, like courage, strength, or fearlessness. This of course would make them vulnerable, hence the warriors to protect their bodies while they are in the realm of dreams. They could even use the spirit animals to help by sending them ( lol I so badly want to say "into the fade" too much Dragon Age ) into the dreams. Since it would actually be like a daytime nightmare that the actual Nightmares are using to put fear into the people, that could be the doorway that Zarena could use. Hopefully this will stir some ideas. Zarena makes me miss posting with Nikita and with Night.
    Last edited by Tigers; 01-11-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Sounds great! That makes sense. When I get home, I’ll get to work on that!

I'm back! Sorry for holding things up. I'll start catching up as of now.

No worries. We've been busy too. OP and I should be able to get caught back up tomorrow.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No worries, M. It gave me time to set up the new story. Looking forward to getting back to the others too.

Very interested to see what you do with your new story, Jason.

And Hera is ready to join the fight.

Tigs - I hope my posts were okay (Sorry they're long. Lots of people to get in). I was thinking about having Merriam blind-teleport and end up on the Dragon Scale Island with Branwen and her group and Aramil. The orb she has, she will use to bring down starlight to blind and burn the Nightmares that have trapped she and Fateema. After that, she will try to make her escape.

Or is there a better place for her to teleport? We can skip the whole teleporting bit if you want some of the Dragons to get involved instead. I wasn't sure if Branwen would go in the Dream World as well (she could since Zarena painted up and down her arms, she has more control and potency to do so if she can't herself). I didn't know if she'd be able to interact with Fateema and Merriam or not.

Like I said, open to options.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Very interested to see what you do with your new story, Jason.

And Hera is ready to join the fight.
    Thanks! I'm having fun with that story. The First character tied to that story will be appearing in the next post or two. Depends on how the story works out.

Oh, and in Sajara, what Kara did was not quick, so we can assume that close to an hour passed while she basically regrew the entire clearing. It would certainly be dark now, so I hope someone remembered to bring a flashlight.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Blog Entries
    Last Days of the First: Sorry for all the posts, I had a lot of characters to move. That telepathic link worked against them when Jessie connected to it.

M, thought I'd let you post for Biggs and Wedge meeting up with General Sae when you wrap up the mortal side of the combat, if you want.

So far, Saja knows that Jas, Kalor, Kiera, Sojourn, Optimus and Jessie are here. She doesn't yet know about Meteoro, Meteorette, or Dusk. After M has a chance to respond for Meteorette, I'm going to have Lorez teleport onto the ship to confront them.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast