Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Oh, Vucan, being his ever charming self.

Working on Kali and Branwen posts now....

Sil - I wanted to wait until we caught up with the gals from Enchantry before posting the reaction to what Alain and Darmon's fighting did. As soon as you post with Fateema and Merriam, Branwen will respond. I'll have Kali respond in this post.

I gotcha. I'll cook up a post for them/Zarena after school today.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5 View Post
    I gotcha. I'll cook up a post for them/Zarena after school today.
    No worries. I took some liberties with Dyani's hawk, hope you don't mind. Also, I left it open for Q to bring Lydmila into the frey with one of our groups. If she catches up to Dyani's you can just post the arrival of Kali's group so we can move forward. I'll recap in the next post. Whichever all of you decide, we'll work my characters around.

Oh, I left it open for Fateema. I wasn't sure if you wanted her healed or not. If you do and don't have anything planned, she can be healed by the Shamaa healer or Branwen. I'll work that into the next post. Branwen will take on the "orange" eyed glow just like Kali in the next post.

Now to hope I haven't forgotten anything to say or ask........oy.....lol.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did post with Merriam and Fateema arriving at the Dragon Scale Island in my last Enchantresseseseseses post. Or, at least, I think I did... Or did you mean in response to what you already posted? I saw this first, so I came here before reading your post.

LOL! Yep, I posted Fateema and Merriam's arrival. Wow, now that you said that, did we just "think" you posted them there, or was it just mentioned in the OOC.....O.o......oh boy.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still here. Work has just been insanely busy. Looks like everyone else has also been quite busy. I'm hoping things will get back to a normal pace after next week.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming up for me this week, so I'll try tog et a few things done before them for all who are waiting on me.

And, if you guys could spares some prayers or good thoughts/vibes, I'd appreciate it. My grandmother (who's 8 is in the hospital with the flu. I'm really worried for her.

Well... I had a Pasce post all typed up and accidentally closed the window I had it in. Apparently auto-save is slow tonight and only saved the first 1/4 of the post. So now I'm mad and probably won't get it re-written tonight. It was a beautiful post too.

Help! Help! There be SPAM in the Emporium: Hunt for Light & Dark thread!

Help! Help! There be SPAM in the Emporium: Hunt for Light & Dark thread!
    I remember deleting a spam post a few days ago. Is there another one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    I remember deleting a spam post a few days ago. Is there another one?
    Well... It was there yesterday, even after I refreshed, but now it's gone. Maybe my computer is just being weird?

Nevermind!

Well... It was there yesterday, even after I refreshed, but now it's gone. Maybe my computer is just being weird?

Nevermind!
    Maybe, but at least it's gone.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast