Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Update:

Sam's staples are out. He's healing well and will have a scar, most likely, to show for it (he'll just better match my brother and Daniel on that...).

Family-wise, it's one day at a time. I think things are finally settling in to a new normal (I say finally like it's been months/years, when really it's been a week and a half). It feels like years.

School's out for summer this week (and then Summer school starts a week and a half after that). I'm trying to get report cards done, but I'll work on posts as I can from here on out.

Thanks for all your patience, guys. This has not been easy.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5 View Post
    Update:

Sam's staples are out. He's healing well and will have a scar, most likely, to show for it (he'll just better match my brother and Daniel on that...).

Family-wise, it's one day at a time. I think things are finally settling in to a new normal (I say finally like it's been months/years, when really it's been a week and a half). It feels like years.

School's out for summer this week (and then Summer school starts a week and a half after that). I'm trying to get report cards done, but I'll work on posts as I can from here on out.

Thanks for all your patience, guys. This has not been easy.
    Welcome back.

I'm glad Sam is doing better.

Post when you can. There's no hurry.

A death in the family is never easy, so take as much time as you need.

Hi guys,

I haven't forgotten about you! I had several posts typed up that did not save (on the boards and in writing documents) when my computer had a day of seizures. Last week was just insanely busy. I will get posts up this week!

Thanks for being patient with me!

Steph

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No worries Sil. Take your time. Feel free to move Dyani and Kali to the cavern when you are ready.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

For crying out loud... I've lost my Enchantress post three times. THREE. TIMES. I KNOW it autosaved and it still only will bring back 1/3 of my post. Twice I closed my computer and went to put a picture in and it froze the whole window (my fault, but c'mon Autosave!), the third time my computer had a seizure and needed to be restarted.

Sorry, Tigs. I might need to wait on my Enchantress post and work on something else for a bit first.

Blog Entries
    No need for apologies or we will all be up here asking for them. *ahem* As in, funny how life has a way of sweeping you by for a month. *innocent*

LOL! Anyway, working on posts through out the day should have everyone up before tomorrow.

Life happens, right?

Blog Entries
    Is this where I insert OMG! *desires to beat life with a stick*

Kali post is up, I will post with Branwen next. I was going to post with the girls from Enchantry, but there is no need. Anything that needs to be said or done can happen in a later post.

Sil - Let me know if you need anything changed in Kali's post!
    Q - Saw your message at the bottom of Colina's post. Branwen will want to find her sister and respectfully decline, offering her apologies and asking Zarena to go in her place. That of course will be up to Sil, if Zarena stays to help, Aya will definitely be going as one of the main healers of Shamaa.
    Last edited by Tigers; 08-08-2018 at 06:15 AM. Reason: just cause.

I was going to have Zarena stay and lead the healing/cleansing process of the Dragon Scale Island and of Capios. Eventually, she might lead or teach groups in how to hunt the remaining/hiding Nightmares.

If Branwen doesn’t go though, she might. That would be an interesting encounter for Zareb’s Sister to see Alain and Arion after so long.

Aramil, of course, will go.

Will Kali go (haven’t read your post yet, Tig’s)? If so, that would be a way for them to reunite. Since Evalyn is with her, she could accompany her. (I want her to meet Sacha). If not, Evalynn could go in her stead since the others are “out of commission”. I can just have an O’aris pop up and say where Shalla is and what not.

Merriam will go since it will be the safest place for Fateema (and inn her old Taroc too). She can meet up with Kali a/o Ev there.

Duh. Kali and Evalynn weren’t present for the invite. Maybe Nalia can do something to invite Kali in her next post?

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast