Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Sorry for the delay in posting. We've had a family member in the hospital since Sunday and have been by to visit every day after school until bed time. I will post when I can, hopefully this weekend.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your family member gets better.

Don't worry about posting. Write when you have the time and feel up for it. We can wait.

Sam's great grandfather (Daniel's grandfather) passed yesterday. He went peacefully. My grandmother was also in the hospital, but it back home. It's been a really rough year for my family. We lost Daniel's dad in May and now his grandfather.

What posts do I owe? Am I almost caught up?

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5 View Post
    Sam's great grandfather (Daniel's grandfather) passed yesterday. He went peacefully. My grandmother was also in the hospital, but it back home. It's been a really rough year for my family. We lost Daniel's dad in May and now his grandfather.

Take your time dear. There is never any rush.

Glad to hear that Daniel's grandfather passed peacefully, we can all hope that we are blessed with the same kind of passing. Keep us posted on your grandmother.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that.

A post from team Eri in the palace. The rest is now waiting on me to post. Hopefully I won't need to work this weekend, and can start working on posts then.

Blog Entries
    Q & Sil -

Branwen has the ability to be a conduit, connection to the elemental energy. Mostly the feminine but she can utilize all four. Unlike a battery, the energy is never ending unless she's out cold. It's a gift she had from back when she was active in the old CG. She'll offer this ability to the group, whether it is to amp up spells, castings of any kind, fortify Nalia's illusion, or just help keep everyone charged with energy. I will leave it up to all of you, but it has lots of possibilities we can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Q & Sil -

Branwen has the ability to be a conduit, connection to the elemental energy. Mostly the feminine but she can utilize all four. Unlike a battery, the energy is never ending unless she's out cold. It's a gift she had from back when she was active in the old CG. She'll offer this ability to the group, whether it is to amp up spells, castings of any kind, fortify Nalia's illusion, or just help keep everyone charged with energy. I will leave it up to all of you, but it has lots of possibilities we can use.
    Sounds good to me.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay. Apparently, I needed to learn the lesson about using Notepad to write and not saving.......the computer restarted and *poof* there went the post I was half way done with. LOL! You would THINK after hearing the horror stories from Sil, one would know better........LOL......apparently not.

Branwen is up, not what it was, but it is what it is. Feel free to have any of your characters pick up aspects of Branwen's change according to their own gifts.

Working on Kali's hope to have it up before bed.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been sitting on a post that's halfway done for ove ra week that I just couldn't get a decent chunk of time to work on. I'm going to try to finish it up now.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526