Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LOL! I was going to post with Branwen offering to tell Kali about Nalia, but I am very flexible with how you want to write this out. I will post a response and if you want Zarena to go to Enchantry, Branwen can represent Shamaa with the others. I'll still post with her in a bit and the next reply will be according to how you want to play this out. Also, just an idea...Kali and Nalia could have exchanged something enchanted to keep in touch with each other. Maybe neither one has used it because of what was going on and the need for Nalia to disappear? Could be the necklace that the women from Enchantry have on, maybe Nalia and Kali's had an enchantment....

Blah.....lol.....I think you get what my brain is trying to say. Anyway, I will post with Branwen tonight and whatever we decide, her next post will be in response to that decision.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

My brain isn't working... What would Branwen be able to tell Kali about Nalia?

I think it would make the most sense for Branwen to go to the Heli'Dom.

And I COMPLETELY forgot about the cuts of Emerald all the Enchantresses wear. Yes, Kali and Nalia could communicate that way. I think Nalia's going into hiding so deep into the Ailes prevented anyone from reaching her by it at all. She did hear Kali's message to her when she was on the Raven's Triumph and not on the islands. If Kali wants to reach out to her, she can or Nalia can when people start arriving.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is online now Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Sorry if the invitation to the meeting conflicted with previous plans. Branwen doesn't have to attend if she's needed elsewhere. Alain is very understanding when it comes to family being more important than clandestine meetings.

What if Kali and Branwen met at the Heli'Dom? They could buy matching t-shirts at the Heli'Dom gift shop. Or maybe observatory shaped hats.

I had Olivia offer a possible reason for Evalynn to be brought in. I'm assuming Evalynn might be Nalia's expert on spirit matters, since Evalynn can talk to spirits, knows ghosty magic, and was tutored by Olivia and Clow.

Blog Entries
    No apologies needed, there is no conflict. Just a lot of life happening in the last few days that kept me from responding.

Sil- I will go ahead and have Branwen go with the others so Zarena can begin with the healing for Enchantry. I will have Kali try and contact Nalia in her next post, so they can reconnect there. I'll also have Branwen ask Zarena to let her sister know she wanted to be there in person but she's there with her always in spirit.

Post for Branwen will tomorrow from work........ooo yeah.......ot......... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaring's clone#1 View Post
    I had Olivia offer a possible reason for Evalynn to be brought in. I'm assuming Evalynn might be Nalia's expert on spirit matters, since Evalynn can talk to spirits, knows ghosty magic, and was tutored by Olivia and Clow.
    I saw what you did. Nalia can tell Kali to have Evalynn get over there. Tigs, I'll let you post as Kali first or, if you want, I can write a Nalia group reply and have Nalia reach out to Kali first? Let me know what you'd prefer.

Kali and Evalynn can also go together and Kali can bow out early to see to Enchantry after seeing Branwen. That's a possibility if you want them to see each other, Tigs.

The meeting invite is good. It'll bring together a few of our characters that have been apart for too long.

Blog Entries
    Working on Branwen's reply Sil and then I'll go ahead and have Kali find some privacy and try to contact Nalia.

Nalia responded somewhere in my long-winded post.

Blog Entries
    LOL! Got it and replied. Also, I left room in their for the O'rais to address Kali's questions and Dyani and Evelynn to respond. I can move them on to the Heli'Dom in the next post.

Q - I will send up a Branwen response to Alain in just a moment.

I was hoping to post today, but I had the WORST or worst days. Tomorrow is the first day of school for my kindergartners, but I will try to post something tomorrow night, if I'm not exhausted.

Think good thoughts for me tomorrow.

Haha.

I don't know what I was thinking, saying I'd post after the first day of school.

Let me sum up how my first day went with a brief story:

I teach Kindergarten.
    Open the day with play dough/cookie cutters as everyone arrives.
    Little boy says, "Hey teacher! Look at this!"
    I look. Little boy had made male genitals out of bright green play dough, has applied it to his private area and is thrusting it at me.

The end.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425