Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    The General CGR OOC thread

The General CGR OOC thread

For all your random OOC coordination needs.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here by Mattson Titled The General CGR OOC thread

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here by Site Chronicler Titled The General CGR OOC thread - Part 2

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here by Site Chronicler Titled The General CGR OOC thread - Part 3

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I might as well say this now, as I'm sure everyone has probably figured it out by now. I'm not the least bit predictable. :lol:

Starron is the world that will later be named Sajara. I needed a way to get the world repopulated again, so having the different races already on the Rising Sun was the natural solution for that. It would also explain why Jas's body was entombed there, along with OP, Sojourn and Kiera living there. So, in theory, Kalor probably exists somewhere on Sajara as well, since he is immortal too. Something I'll think about, and may change as it gets closer to the end of the story.

Speaking of the events leading up to the end, I just had another idea. We mentioned there would be troops aboard the Rising Sun, ready to go down and join in the battle. Thing is, Starron is a dead world, and as far as anyone on the Rising Sun is aware, it is only Saja and her nightmare steed (not related to the Realm of Nightmares) that is on Starron. So, I was thinking that, since Crystalline is here, and Saja is already planning on using her to access the Realm of Nightmares, why don't we use that to unleash some nightmare demons into the mix? It won't be a complete invasion, like the Nightmare Future, but some that Saja manages to release to help her. Thoughts?
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Blog Entries
    Oooh. I started a new thread.

Yeah, Starron needs more people to fight by Saja's side. Either lots of NPCs or even main characters. I like the idea of Crystalline offering some kind of access to the Realm of Nightmares, since this could provide us with some kind of troops. Having Galder on Saja's side could also be interesting-- I'm not spoiling anything, but this might be interesting.

So, when Saja unleashes troops from the Realm of Nightmares, let's have a little thought, I think I have something that might be nice .

I'm also thinking on handing a few allies to Saja's ode to destruction side.

I think I should take the time an Pose a question,
    This SL/ whole thing sounds cool & wonderful....

But what about new people ether returning or
    completely new, are they exempt from this or
    can anyone join? & if so, how do they jump in
    or know what's going on, especially if they may
    not have time to read the whole back story or
    what not to catch up.... will there be like an
    info page of sorts with a basic of or premise
    of whats going on potential sides that could be
    joined & what not?

..... Apologies, not sure if I's explained that as
    well as I'd hoped...
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Blog Entries
    Good question.

Anyone can join. The story relates to the end of the First, and new characters can be introduced in the story too.

I love the idea of Saja using Crystalline to unleash some nightmare demons. After all, this is the Last Days of the First, we gotta go all out and make it a battle.

And I really like that Sajara is really Starron, repopulated.

Hey, I created a table of contents for the bio thread:

http://quarrelsandquills.com/showthr...l=1#post250338

I organized the characters by the worlds they were attached to. I figured it would help everyone involved keep track of bios easier.

That's awesome, Sojourn! It will come in handy! I'm itching to update my bios, heehee!

And yeah, I was thinking of making this the battle of all battles. Or more like not just one single battle, but one huge war. Big enough to reshape the Brigth Universe. I was even thinking of bringing back elements from other old storylines. Like Baby Anubis and making him grow into his old self. This is something Saja could do. Some other ancient Gods might join if you like as well. Anyway, I'm just rambling, but I hope you get where I'm going.

But of course, I won't do a thing unless we're all on the same channel

Oh, and Jacen, the idea of this storyline is to give some explanation to the disappearence of the Gods and use it as a bridge into this Reborn Universe. Some rules should apply, for example, Emporium is off-limits to all of this First "non-sense", but besides that, it could also help us establish new rules for new characters to come and stuff like that.

This is sort of the Infinite Crisis of the CG Universe!

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast