Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what happened. Semual answered Kino. No one else has posted.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

I don't want to post too often, but I'm still in the shadows waiting my turn.
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Been feeling the same. CK or BB, you still around?
    Asking him to not be cryptic is like asking the First to stop fighting among themselves. - Jessie
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Ok, looks like we have Kino, Karen, Trickle and Semual left in this SL. Kain's sudden departure through the roof gave the police an easy target to follow, allowing us to regain some semblence of order for this SL, and get it moving forward again.

The mall connects to a hotel that we can use to regroup and move forward. Since I'll be gone on vacation, there might be a temporary hold, but you are welcome to continue to move forward with minor conversations and regrouping, assuming that Semual will be coming along.

In the meantime, anyone else interested in joining the SL? We used to have Gary, but it appears he has vanished from RP again.
    ...to the topTop

Re: The Crossovers OOC

I had an idea for a character that would bring the whole Soviet thing more into the forefront. Sort of a Red Alert type psychic Comissar sent to oversee a pick up of some supplies valueable to the Arabic alliance, but is betrayed only to end up alone in a hostile land and could not even call on aid from his former country, thinking he is a traitor.

From what I read of the story, this character would definately be a little dark for the story you're doing.
    ******Ralthric Mountain-Leveler*****
    Chief of the Prarie Minotaurs

A Smokin' Joe Production
    ...to the topTop

You could be a Russian from a future world running around looking for nuclear wessels!
    ...to the topTop

...to the topTop

Blog Entries

I'm not too sure if it would be too dark. This SL wasn't necessarily meant to be a light SL. We do have our humorous parts (like Trickle, for one).

I think the character would be a good one. Would he be an addition to the Crossover Team as well, do you think?
    ...to the topTop

Well one would hope he would be with the team, since I don't want to be an island in the RP or what ever. But from what I seen, other than Kain things seemed to be a little light there but if you think he'll fit, I'd jump in. Just wonder if it would be alright to have a character not from an alternate universe
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    If no one else objects, I'd say jump right in whenever you're ready. I think it will be fine, as this could be the event that causes him to become part of the Crossovers. At the current time, he wouldn't have a Crossover fragment, but would get the one from this dimension as everyone leaves this dimension onto the next.
    ...to the topTop

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920