Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Krynn

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    World of Krynn

World of Krynn

Dontais

Inside a tavern built by hallowing out a tree, Baron Banter sat drinking a cup of Ale. His staff was leaning against the wall but in easy reach. He wondered if anyone else was going to show up. A group of friends 10 years ago today agreed to meet in this inn. Not that he really cared. Only one person in the group did he really want to see.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Denia Moonsong

A petite magic user in red robes appears at the door. She notices an old friend and playmate, Tika Waylan, busy passing out pan of Otic's famous fried potatoes. The familiar scents of ale and warm foods waft toward the entry, and Denia is comforted for the first time since she left home to go to the Tower of High Sorcery for her test.

Denia walked over to a shadowy corner, noting present company and nodded a welcome to Baron Banter.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Quinn Longbranch

Quinn opened the door to the Inn of Last Home and looked inside. It has been ten long years since he had been here. The smells of the place brought back many memories. From all his travels, there was never a place that could be called an "equal."

Quinn saw his old friend Baron Banter sitting in a corner. It looked like they had finally started to arrive.

Quinn walked up to Baron Banter.

Baron. It has been a long time.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Dontais

Sipping on the ale, a slight smile appears when he sees Denia. It soon disappears less he give away to much. His matching red robes flap in the breeze as the door remains open...

Hello Denia. I hear you performed perfectly during your test.

...and in walks Quinn. The half elven comes over to him and...

Indeed it has. Ten years to the day. And how many times did I have to tell you to call me by my name, Dontais. That title is for the history books written by the historian that I always forget his name.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Denia Moonsong

A warm smile spread across her small lips, "You mean Gilead's avatar, Astinus the Chronicler? Unless you find one of those fabeled dragons to kill," she shrugged in doubt, "Well, it's just easier to get pickpocketed by a kender than to even get an appointment with the man."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Quinn Longbranch

Quinn smiled at his friend and took a seat.

A mage forgetting the name of the Chronicler. Hard to believe.

Looks at Denia and Dontais.

Looks like you both have completed your trails. Glad to see you are both still among the living.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Dontais

Dontais chuckles

Yes that's the one.

He looks at Quinn and rolls his eyes.

Well my mind is on other things. Have either of you heard reports of an invasion of Nordmaar and Balifor from Sanction by strange beings never seen before?
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Denia

"Yes, I have heard about them." She leans closer and lowers her voice so that only the two hear. "I also hear from my travels that there are strange goings on near Neraka." Denia shivers, trying not to touch the dagger hiding under her robes near her spell bag. By tradition, the conclave ruled that mages are forbidden to wear knives, but spell memorization comes so difficult for her that she feared her throat would be slit before the second spell came out of her lips.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Quinn Longbranch

I have also heard the rumors in my travels. Tales of beasts not seen since the days of Huma, if the stories are to be believed.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Dontais

He notices that Denia seems to be avoiding touching him for some reason and seems nervous about something but he brushes it off.

Some of the things I've heard indicates that these invaders have some connection with dragons but dragons are only found in the fantastic stories that we've all heard so I don't know if they can really be true.

Raises an eyebrowl and points at Quinn

Like the legends of Huma. Although if there weren't a few knights of Solamnia running around, there would be more people claiming that Huma was nothing more then a legendary figure instead of a real knight that has had fantastic stories written about him.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast