Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: World of Krynn

Appearances are not always what they seem.
    Leilana's keen eye noticed the figure in White Robes as he approached. For the briefest of moments, she wondered if he had come to punish her for interfering in human matters. But Fizban's smile gave her pause to relax, and his striking Quinn's shin with his staff made her supress laughter. Like her sister's she had a great love and respect for Fizban, and marveled at how one as wise as he could be so absent minded. She knew that it was an act, but the fact that the other's never caught on was enough to make her respect him more.
    Leilana nearly blushed, however, when Fizban spoke of appearances often being masks. Was he talking about her, or was he refering to his true identity? Not desiring to reveal his secret, Leilana smiled and touched Fizban's left hand that held his staff, at the mention of it being stolen. When she looked into his eyes, an exchange of power, wisdom and things of old sparked between the two.

Is this the staff of which you speak?
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When Fizban looked into Leilana's eyes, he saw her true self. The great noble dragon that she was. He knew that she knew him as well. He looked at his staff and then sheepishly grinned.

So it is. I thank you my dear lady.

He then shot a look at Dontais.

You should respect your betters red robe. And leave the snide comments unspoken

He then bowed to Leilana and his hat fell off his head.

MY HAT!!!!!!

He chased after it as the wind caught it. As he ran after it, he spoke...

Now there seems to be some missing members of your party, shouldn't you be finding them?

He finally catches up to his hat and puts it back on his head.

Or do you let your friends wander around and getting themselves into trouble on rescue attempts?
    ...to the topTop

Dontais refused to even look at Fizban. He just scowled when he told him about decisions being made at the last possible moment. He rolled his eyes when he hollared at him for the comments he made about Leilana.

Finally he looked at Quinn, Denia, and Leilana.

Are we going to listen to this senile old man? Don't we have far mroe important things then to be analyzed by an imbecile?

Gilean help us all if we listen to him.
    ...to the topTop

Denia sensed great power within the old man, but she didn't ever remember seeing him at the conclave. *A very benign but strong aura emanated from the old wizard that warranted respect and caution from the ordinarily cynical red robe.

Sir, what missing members do you mean? *If you mean by the kender, I would think their disappearance is a blessing in disguise.
    ...to the topTop

Appearances are not always what they seem.
    Leiilana bowed her head to Fizban and marveled as he ran around trying to catch his hat. At the moment, she was in too much of a good mood to let Dontais' sour disposition spoil it. At the mention of the missing members of they're party, and Denia's mention of the Kender, she gave a momentary alarmed look at Quinn. The kender weren't the only missing party either, they were missing the centaur and the giant.

Surely it is not safe for all of us to return. Perhaps just two of us should return to the camp to find them.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fizban looked at Denia for a second and gave her a quick smile.

Some know the proper respect to give.

He shot a glance at Dontais

While others are just plain diluted and don't know where their true loyalties lie.

He started fumbling around in his robes.

I know its here somewhere.

He found his pipe and brought it out and then fumbled for some matches and his pouch of tobacco.

But yes...

Still looking

I was referring to the small creatures that you mention plus I was

He found his pouch of tobacco.

AH! Here's it is

Continues looking for his matches

talking about the big lomux plus have you met the Minotaur yet? I don't recall.

Unable to find any matches, Fizban sighed looking at his pipe.
    ...to the topTop

Denia reached into her leather pouch of spell components, and withdrew a small amount of bat guano. Shirak!, she commanded, and a small ball of fire leaped from the palm of her hand, towards the pipe.

A small smile splayed her lips.
    Well, Quinn, what do you think?
    ...to the topTop

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526