Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Login/Logout Issues

Login/Logout Issues

If you are having a problem logging in or out of Quarrels and Quills, please post here.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

The Account

The Account

Why has my account been disabled??? Am I a ACTIVE member of Q @ Q! I WAS Paladin until I was disabled. I got the pm from the site owner and I went to put in a hotmail address instead of my normal yahoo email. I had to ALSO type a new password and my current one, confirm both the new e-mail and new password JUST to submit! And then I was logged out, and when I tried to log back in it told me I'm inactive!

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Re: The Account

Just hang tight, Paladin. The Yahoo "bug" had probably already kicked in is all. I'm sure Jason can fix it (it is getting very late here and lack prowess and brainpower for negotiating said things). As for the having to type a new password etc, at least it's security preventing someone else from changing your account around, yes?
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your account is active now.

*knocks* Let me in!!! XD

*knocks* Let me in!!! XD

Hi, folks! It is I, Kulit.

I have forgotten my password and tried retrieving it, but I'm not getting the email that contains the reset link. Nada in inbox, nada in spam.

Well, the board looks very nice, as long as I don't log in. When it do, I lose all the pictures, and half the links try to lead back to the old site, and the pages are plainer than the mobile theme, and I can't post. When I'm logged out, things look nice and normal, and the links all work, but I can only post replies here, and apparently something in the advertising section. Lairston told me to clear my cache. I have; before I did, MOST of the links didn't work right. {rueful look}

For me, I'm hoping that finishing the move will fix at least some of this, maybe more. {cross fingers, GRIN}

P.S. Yes, I can do a far fuller description... but let's see how much is actually needed, first. {Smile}

Anne, are you still have issues or has it been resolved now that the transition has completed?

My issues are resolved. Now it's Xetal who's having trouble. He's getting the 403 Forbidden message, and no, clearing his cache didn't help. {wry smile}

Now Metereo said over on Facebook that he's having trouble logging into this forum on his phone. He has installed Tapatalk, but he's having trouble logging into that, too. Does anyone have any suggestions I could pass on? {Hopeful Smile}

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    I downloaded the app to check it out. It is telling me there's a network error, but I'm guessing that's on tapatalk's side, because the forum is obviously running!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast