Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Login/Logout Issues

Login/Logout Issues

If you are having a problem logging in or out of Quarrels and Quills, please post here.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Anne, are you still have issues or has it been resolved now that the transition has completed?

My issues are resolved. Now it's Xetal who's having trouble. He's getting the 403 Forbidden message, and no, clearing his cache didn't help. {wry smile}

Now Metereo said over on Facebook that he's having trouble logging into this forum on his phone. He has installed Tapatalk, but he's having trouble logging into that, too. Does anyone have any suggestions I could pass on? {Hopeful Smile}

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    I downloaded the app to check it out. It is telling me there's a network error, but I'm guessing that's on tapatalk's side, because the forum is obviously running!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Yup. I was able to log into the forum using the Chrome app and I did post from there. Not much of a fan of the forum that way, it's difficult to handle it.

Tapatalk is giving me the same problem Quaxo mentions (btw, heya, Quaxo!!!!). I don't know if there's a way around it.

Long ago I installed Tapatalk and I think there was a way around this problem.

I tried everything and I gave up on Tapatalk. It just hates me.

I'm sorry it's giving you so much trouble, but I'm very glad you found a solution that sort of works. I hope something better comes along soon, but at least you have something. {Smile}

Unless a new app comes along, it's the Chrome app for me

As long as it works, that's the important thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast