Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    So I was on this site about two years ago, then school got crazy, and while I still have six months or so of school left rereading some of the old stories (Specifically Aranium where I made some character personalities I've never tried before) made me realize how much I missed this delightful site. Anyway, I have time to come back, and I'd love to join in some delicious RPing, anybody have some recommendations on which games to join in?

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back! It is great to see you. We're all just getting back together as well. If you've heard of RWBY, there's a new RWBY RP that is just starting up now. Check out the OOC thread for it. Still in the character building stage.

http://quarrelsandquills.com/showthr...-links-etc-etc
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Haha thank you, I actually just posted in that OOC as soon as I saw it. I love RWBY, so I couldn't avoid it the second I came back. It was that mass email that got me back here, good Idea whoever that was. What also might make a good universe to RP in would be Sword Art Online either world from Season I. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Schwuldubist; 12-11-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see the mass email worked to bring a couple people back to visit.

SAO could be interesting as well. I've seen some of season one of that. I don't really have the time for much, so I'm going to just stick to RWBY, because RWBY is just awesome.

There's another thread discussing new RP storylines. Might want to post about SAO there as well.

http://quarrelsandquills.com/showthr...JT-s-SexyBack)

Welcome back! Nice to see ya!
    "I beg nothing. Not even your pardon. I do not even beg to differ. I differ without begging, and would rather beg from an ancient, rib staring, sightless grovellor at the foot of a column than beg from you sir. The truth is not in you, and your feet smell"

Titus Alone by Mervyne Peake

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738