Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Ah. The question that I was waiting for. Well, to put it as best as I possibly could? I don't know, the answer escapes me. I was driving the boat one second and the next it came to a bloody halt. But, let us try and find out why shall we?"
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

"Try to... find out?" she asked between yawns. The boat lurched suddenly as a grinding sound got louder.
    Agatha's eyes went wide.

"Good heavens... What's going on?"
    There was a splintering sound somewhere. More smoke than usual was coming out of the engine room.
    Agent of chaos and big ole cat girl

"Do you understand what I'm sayin? No, you don't. Cause I don't." -- Meatwad
    "I'm a defective unicorn." -- Bob
    "Boo6yah!"-- Maneko
    bio

"I will simply... deny you the throne and... .... live.... for-ever...." --King Francis in "Ever After"
    ...to the topTop

"Good Grief!"

Exclaimed JD as he noticed that the sounds were getting louder and that he saw smoke. He ran in the engine room and tried throwing several switches in order to try and shut down the boat.
    ...to the topTop

Jack was looking off into space when the crashing of the boat joted him back to reality.

"Is everyone okay?"

He looked as the boat's engine room room was smoking.

"JD..."

...to the topTop

Jordan had been lightly sleeping when the boat's crash woke her up.

"What the...Don't tell me JD just added boat crashing to his list of accidents..."
    ...to the topTop

He came out of the engine room waving his hands in front of his face from all the smoke and reached for a bucket so he could pull some water out the river. He looked over at Doc and said...

"Darn tootin' I **cough cough** crashed this boat. My resume is now complete **cough cough**. Excuse me, this fire is calling me..."
    ...to the topTop

Agatha looked around the deck. At the rate things were going, the boat would probably sink. As if on cue she noticed some water on the deck. She followed its path back to a particularly splintered section of wood and bit her lip. There was a jagged rock poking up through the hole and, with the engine of the boat still rumbling away, it was slowing becoming larger.
    She looked around again.
    "Julian," she said suddenly, noticing that he was absent. Immediately after uttering his name she realized that Patrick Gregory/Gregory Patrick was also missing. She furrowed her brow and made her way back to the bunk house to see if the two of them were alright.
    ...to the topTop

Jules awoke in a haze. For a moment, he couldn't remember where he was and his dream was already faded back into his subconscious. He did remember something, though. A word. Buh- Buh-what? Belial. That was it, he thought, but what it meant was anyone's guess. Oh, well. Must not have been that important. It was only a dream whatever it was. It took him another moment to realise the boat wasn't moving. The engine was still running from the sound of it and as his head cleared, it occured to him that J.D. was supposed to have been piloting. "Oh, hell..."
    He quickly pulled on a pair of pants to have a look outside the door.

((He's gonna go topless just for Agatha! ))
    ...to the topTop

((aw, I feel special!))
    Agatha looked into the bunk room and spied Julian almost as he was about to run into her.

"Julian..." she backed up a bit and glanced around him. "Patrick in there with you? I think we'll have to abandon ship... Everyone else is on deck already..."
    ...to the topTop

"Nope. No Patrick in here. You said we might have to ditch the boat? Lemme guess. JD was at the wheel when all this happened.
    "Oh well. Just let me grab my stuff and put a shirt and some boots on," he said before Agatha could answer.

((You don't check your PMs very often, do you, Maneko? Bad, BAD Amber! No chocolate for you until you check your PMs!))
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast