Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Re: [OOC] The Questers: OOC Thread.

Ahhh I forgot I introduced Micael and Nika Mikhailovich... I think he was going to come and threaten Arachnia over peeking at bel's genetics. He'll act like he won't care about Bel's life... because he has someting "better" that Arachnia might be tempted by. Is there a way he can reach her via intercom or something?
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)
    ...to the topTop

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar

Sure thing. He did it once, he can do it again, no doubt. However, if he wants to come on down to the lab, he might require Moley-men assistance. The roof did come down around the throne room, after all. I'm game for some tradesies.
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.
    ...to the topTop

Before I post with Mole-man I was wondering, Is Aracnia still intending on killing him, or is she acting like it was nothing and moving on with other things? I'm not sure if I should post Mole-man still on the defensive or just accepting it as a lovers spat and relaxing.
    ...to the topTop

Oh no, she doesn't want to kill him. She was just in her "madness place" as they would say on Girl Genius. I think it's ridiculous of her to just brush off her behaviour, which is why I had her do that. MoleMan may take it as he will, but he will realize that Arachnia is not out for his blood...at the moment.

Lucky, lucky, lucky.
    ...to the topTop

MMmmmmm Moley blood!
    ...to the topTop

I've been thinking about this RP. We've lost most of the players and don't seem to have a direction for the story.

What if we rebooted the story. Started with the story after the Monster Island adventure.

A lot has changed in the Marvel universe since this SL first started, we could pick up on those changes and use them for a new story. American superheroes now have to be registered, trained by and working for the US government, or they'll be considered outlaws and fugitives to be hunted down and arrested. We could work this into a new story, to start over fresh. To continue with the characters we're using, free up those that are on hold or introduce new characters.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?
    ...to the topTop

You know what - I think you're right. I'm sorry. I know I haven't been carrying my part in this. Arachnia...has been surprisingly difficult to play as a more serious villain. I'm not very good at villains unless I'm torturing my own characters. Lack of direction has definitely killed my motivation to some extent - perhaps a reboot would not be too far awry.

We'll see who shows up for the sequel, I suppose.

Not feeling entirely "idea-y" at the moment - my brain is rather addled. I too am open to suggestions.
    ...to the topTop

I know this is a month late, but I'm all for it if we're going to reboot. Definitely in. I like the idea of registering. Bel wouldn't, of course, because she's independent like that

Would we get to make new characters as well as the old? Or just 1 char. per person?
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Quaxo9
    You know what - I think you're right. I'm sorry. I know I haven't been carrying my part in this. Arachnia...has been surprisingly difficult to play as a more serious villain. I'm not very good at villains unless I'm torturing my own characters. Lack of direction has definitely killed my motivation to some extent - perhaps a reboot would not be too far awry.

I agree about the villain-y thing, Q2... very much so *pets her characters lovingly*
    ...to the topTop

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617