Underworld OOC

Sojourn

Underworld OOC

Post by Sojourn »

Alright, we're back. :)

We decided to that for now, we're going to go with the idea we had for Paloma, Fritz, and Jacinta. Changed it up a little, though. Since Tigs is MIA and some characters with Paloma were tied other characters that were involved with that story, I changed it that she was just with Sean (Jacinta's bio dad) and Duncan.
Monkey Kitty

Re: Underworld OOC

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Sojourn Prime wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:43 pm Alright, we're back. :)

We decided to that for now, we're going to go with the idea we had for Paloma, Fritz, and Jacinta. Changed it up a little, though. Since Tigs is MIA and some characters with Paloma were tied other characters that were involved with that story, I changed it that she was just with Sean (Jacinta's bio dad) and Duncan.
Welcome back! :)

It'll be fun to see where their story goes!
Quaxo9

Post by Quaxo9 »

Welcome back! Always nice to see characters getting on - seeing where they go in life is a special thing. It's hard to describe because it's not quite like they're your children, is it? It's something just a bit different. Maybe one day we'll have a word (or words) to describe it!
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you and it is nice to get back into the groove of things. Quaxo, I agree. Writing characters who want stories told, especially when you haven't had a chance, is fun and nice to bring them back to life.