Marvel Universe OOC

Monkey Kitty

Re: Marvel Universe OOC

Post by Monkey Kitty »

I like how this is coming together! :)
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

The idea I had was someone akin to an asgardian who sorta passed his powers and a mentory spirit on to each descendent he'd choose. Most of his power is based around illusions he can weave up and seeing through illusions of others. One of the main ones is one that keeps him seeming just a bit off from where he is if you're a small distance away. He does know actual stage magic and is fairly good but wanted to consider his next move so he made a deal. Probably drove a few SHIELD agents nuts as there were some he'd just not work with and others he'd ask to deal with in particular.
'We got this new agent Ward. I was hoping to bring him next time we need to talk.'
'Hrmmmmm.... I will have to decline. Though I heard you have a Macenzie as an agent. I'd rather he handle the bit of muscle needed.'
'You know your damn hunches give me extra paperwork.'
Lord Mattson, LM, Janus, I have many hats
Wandering Games Master
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

Will work on bio come Monday.
Wandering Games Master
Quaxo9

Post by Quaxo9 »

Huzzah! Looking forward to this! :D
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

I am sorry. I shouldn't have agreed. I either run out of energy or time and keep not getting to this. I'm going to withdraw over keeping you guys hanging. Feel free to steal my idea to use as you see fit.
Wandering Games Master
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Totally understandable, Mattson! Feel free to jump in at a later time if you decide you are able to.
Quaxo9

Post by Quaxo9 »

No worries, Matts! Things don't always work the way you'd like them to - I know that all too well. Thanks or letting us know where you stand :)