Sad News

Sojourn

Sad News

Post by Sojourn »

Well, it's with a heavy heart that I have to post this. After almost 20 years together, Corey told me on Tuesday he wants to end our marriage. He loves me but is not in love with me anymore. My heart is broken but I'll be okay. I am strong and I will take it one day at a time and focus on being the best mother I can be to Teddy.

He has decided to leave the boards and wants to say thanks to you all for the fun years of writing. However, it would be too difficult for us both to be here.

~Jenny
Quaxo9

Re: Sad News

Post by Quaxo9 »

Oh, man. I am so sorry. I ... don't know what to say right now, but I am so glad that you told us what is going on. I know I'm just a person on the internet far away, but I'm here to support you. You ARE strong. It's also going to be a long road. Don't walk to much of it alone, okay?
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you, Quaxo. It took me a few days to put it into words. I'll try my best to not walk it alone. It'll be hard, especially since the best thing for Teddy is for us to be friends.
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jenny. I can only imagine how difficult this must be. Thinking of you and wishing you the best! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

It has been fun writing with Corey and we'll miss him, but I understand his decision and I agree that it unfortunately would probably not work well for you both to be on the boards under the circumstances.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you, MK. I'm literally taking it one day a time. Working helps because I can distract myself.
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

I am so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. And make sure Teddy understands things. It can be rough there too.
Lord Mattson, LM, Janus, I have many hats
Wandering Games Master
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you, Matts. I'm taking it one day at a time and focusing on myself and Teddy. Some days are easier then others.
Jas

Post by Jas »

So sorry to return to this news. :(
We're all mad here.