Check in here!

Sojourn

Re: Check in here!

Post by Sojourn »

Quaxo it's not selfish to want active stories back first. :)

Once the holidays are over we'll be able to get a new computer and post again. Typing on a tablet isn't fun for story telling.

Edit to add: More people with mod powers the better, I say. Especially with the spammers running around.
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

It'll be good to have you back, Jenny and Corey. :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you. We miss posting. I was just thinking about Underworld and the Handmaid's Tale stories the other day. And I really miss writing Maleficent. The girl needs her redemption told.
Quaxo9

Post by Quaxo9 »

Hear hear! It would be lovely to see what uou have in store for your characters Jenny and Corey! :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thanks, Quaxo. We miss them and writing. After 9 years our computer is finally starting to go! It crashes all the time. Tablets are nice but for writing...a keyboard is much nicer then a touchscreen.
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

It would definitely be fun to progress some of those storylines again. :)

Quaxo and I have been doing a different Underworld storyline set in another area, with a few familiar faces. It's been fun.

For awhile we tried a historical thread, but my idea for it just didn't pan out. It was a fun writing exercise, though, and I'm glad we got to give it a try. :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

So sorry for all the delays. :(

And it's ok that the historical thread didn't work out. It was still a neat idea. Also glad that Underworld is going strong. It's a fun story. :)

Stories we'd definitely like to start up again are Crossgen, because Zeus needs reunited with his kids, Handmaid's Tale, Fractured Fairy Tales, and get back into Underworld. Granted with Underworld I'm not sure what all Tigers had planned and some of our characters were tied to that idea, but we'd like to at least continue Fritz and Paloma's stories again.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

For our friends who aren't on Facebook, I put an announcement about what happened to the site. :)
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Are we at a point where we could start posting some in-character threads? Quaxo and I have been writing in Google Docs, but the forum format is a bit easier. :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

I think so. I think we're kinda all agreement that rebuilding here would be best. I sent kulit a message through Facebook offering to help her set up new forums.

I think, if you want, you could start posting threads here and we can move them as individual story wings are recreated.

~Jenny