Check in here!

Sojourn

Re: Check in here!

Post by Sojourn »

Using the Wayback Machine, I posted the forum and RPing rules Jason originally posted for Q & Q.

Story wings Corey and I propose bringing back first:

-Adventure Wing to house Hogwarts, Star Wars, and Handmaid's Tale (this is a story I'd like to get going again if your game MK).
-Fantasy Wing to house Guild Wars and Fractured Fairy Tales (another story I'd like to start up again, if MK is still game to).
-Gothic and Supernatural Wing to house Underworld
-Mythological Wing to house Crossgen (we both want to continue our stories for that).

Unless, there is any other suggestions, we both think the other stories could be archived, at least for now.

~Jenny
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

That looks accurate, Jenny. I'd be happy to restart those stories! :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Awesome. :) I'm excited about restarting them, even if I have to post on a tablet.
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Does this forum software have any options for automated spam filtering?

The amount we're removing manually is going to be difficult to sustain long term.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Good question, I hope so. I'm already annoyed with the amount of adult website spam posts that I've removed.
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

I moved the IC posts we've been working on from the Google Docs to here. :)
kulit

Post by kulit »

Updated access for you three to Administrator, which afaik should be more than enough for you guys to set things up! :D New forums can be added via your admin panel.

As I mentioned to SF (SP now? LOL), you are allowed to spruce this place however you want to. Will most like move the archives here anyway as a separate section in the future. If there's anything you folks need specifically that's urgent, just give me a summon via PM (which should go to my email, so I'll able to see it much sooner than boards).

On spam, supposedly there are already but obvs not working as well as we would want. I will put back the COPPA control for new users (the 13+ thingie) since that seemed to help filter some spam bots. Will also change to a security question vs basic captcha, as recommended by one of the phpb people.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thank you for the access so we can set up new forums. I didn't see any spam when I logged in this morning, so maybe the new requirements will help. :)

We (SF and OP, lol) will figure what archives we need more urgently and let you know. Despite not having a computer, we're inspired to attempt to post again!. :D
kulit

Post by kulit »

Sojourn Prime wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:40 am I didn't see any spam when I logged in this morning, so maybe the new requirements will help. :)
I went on a hardcore purging session also. LOLOL I was so worried I might have accidentally deleted someone, but I triple checked, so hopefully not. :lol:
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

kulit wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 am
Sojourn Prime wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:40 am I didn't see any spam when I logged in this morning, so maybe the new requirements will help. :)
I went on a hardcore purging session also. LOLOL I was so worried I might have accidentally deleted someone, but I triple checked, so hopefully not. :lol:
Lol, I still see us, MK, and Quaxo so you're good. :D