Random Thoughts

Shades

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Shades »

Welcome back to the land of using a computer, twin and brother! I try to do some typing on my phone, but I have a major case of the fat fingers/"autocucumber", so it's in everyone's best interest that I never type anything long on mobile! :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Thanks, twin. I type too fast sometikes on a mobile and make lots of typing/auto correct errors. Lol
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Darn Teddy watching "Among Us" so much on YouTube, I had to download the game to our new computer and am addicted to it. Lol

~Jenny
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

Need some folks to play with? I can act as go between with some of my gaming associates whose kids are playing.
Lord Mattson, LM, Janus, I have many hats
Wandering Games Master
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

I might take you up on that sometime. I either play with Teddy or just random players. Some random lobbies are good, others....Well, you get people who think "Among Us" is "Tinder". :lol:
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

The new years gaming party I sometimes went to was virtual this past year and the kids of several of the regulars were doing Among Us for most of it. They have since kept the discord channel going with Among Us blocks set up every so often. I'll drop a line here next time I hear of one being planned.
Lord Mattson, LM, Janus, I have many hats
Wandering Games Master
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Sounds good, thanks. :)
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

I have now received both my doses of COVID vaccine. It's a huge weight off my shoulders.
Quaxo9

Post by Quaxo9 »

Awesome! Right on!!

My province just put out a "vaccination calculator" - I entered the pertinent information and found....there are over 500,000 people ahead of me in line.

*sigh*
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Next Sunday Teddy turns 16! I feel very old. LOL