Interest Check: Marvel Universe

Monkey Kitty

Re: Interest Check: Marvel Universe

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Sojourn Prime wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:55 pmMK: Did you still want me to create a forum for it?
Sure, if people are still interested. :)
Quaxo9

Post by Quaxo9 »

Well Matts, if it's any consolation, my posting speed makes it so that I can only post in a particular thread every 5 days or so, so "pages of posts" isn't really something you will have to be concerned about. This isn't like the Underworld on the old boards where I didn't log in for a day and there were 36 pages (not kidding) of posts that I would have had to catch up on if I hadn't been so depressed by being so far behind to read them haha. :P

Sad but true, I can only do a post or two a day, but I am trying to be consistent! :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

I finally got the forum created for you. Sorry for the long wait. If you want the description changed, just let me know. :)
Monkey Kitty

Post by Monkey Kitty »

Sojourn Prime wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:55 pm I finally got the forum created for you. Sorry for the long wait. If you want the description changed, just let me know. :)
Awesome! Thanks. :)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

You're welcome. :)
Mattson

Post by Mattson »

Yeah, Underworld was part of my worry, Quaxo. So I guess I can keep an eye around here to see whats going on.
Lord Mattson, LM, Janus, I have many hats
Wandering Games Master